Final- class summary

    When i first started this class i had mixed feelings about it because i didn't know anyone, however i enjoy coming because of the projects. Being assigned these projects i was able to make new friends and in doing so i learned how to use certain things on the computer. Since i was in computer art last year i am able to achieve many task and sometimes go above and beyond when working. When working with my partner i was able to teach him things on the computer such as Photoshop. Comparing my photos that i have taken from semester 1 to semester 2 has improved a lot. I had to take the time to get to know the camera and had to ensure that i was using it properly. I watched youtube videos to learn what each control, switch, button, and menu item does. I learned the basic actions, such as using the flash (on, off, and auto), zooming in and out, and using the shutter button. I would have to take the time to think about the composition of the shot, which is also important. This means thinking about the story that i want to tell about the subject or subjects. Overall this class was really fun and i always looked forward to it. 

Comments