DevianArt Notes


 In this picture it creates a mirror affect which is one of the reasons why i chose this 
picture. Not only is it the mirror affect but as well as the location, the mountains and the clearness of the water. What had also captured my attention was the person to the far left.




The thing that I liked about this picture is the way the water droplet is on the flower because it makes the middle of the flower look glossier. I also like the color of the petals and the blurred out background makes the droplet stand out more.


The thing that I liked about this picture is how the girl's eyes and hair pop out with because of the grass. I also think that it was taken in a cool angle. The contrast from the green from the grass and eyes to her hair makes the picture interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final- class summary